The Site is offered and made available only to users twenty-one (21) years of age or older. If you are under the age of 21, you are not permitted to access or use the Site and must exit the Site immediately.
(1) the types of information the Company collects and how it collects this information;
(2) how the Company uses and may disclose the information it collects;
(3) the measures the Company takes to secure and protect the information it collects;
(4) how the Company secures and protects Personal Information; and
(5) how you can contact the Company.
1. Collection of Information (a) Active Collection of Personal Information. The Site offers you the opportunity to become a registered user of the Site. Your registration will give you full access to the Site. To become a registered user, you must create a user identification name and password (collectively, the “Login Information”) that you will use to access your registered account. The Site uses SaaS-based (“software as a service”) marketing solutions to allow users to create accounts and become members of the Site. The Site also marketing automation services to communicate with you by email if you choose to “opt-in” to the Company’s mailing list via your user account. If you register for an account on the Site, the information you have provided to become a registered user, including your first and last name, date of birth, street address, city, state, zip code, email address, and telephone number, may be made available to the Company’s third-party marketing vendors, which will use your information to provide services to you, the Company, or as otherwise permitted by those vendors’ own privacy policies. The site also uses form-building tools that enable the Company to collect user information, payments, registrations, and other information voluntarily provided by any user in one location via the forms provided on the Site. The Company also collects other information you provide. This includes, but is not limited to, any comments, suggestions, or other information that you provide on, through, or relating to the Site, and/or that relates to the Company’s products or the Company. This also includes records and copies of correspondence, including contact information, as a result of your communications with us; responses to surveys that we may ask you to fill out for research and marketing purposes; and your search queries. This information may be made available to third-party marketing and analytics providers. From time to time, the Site will offer you the opportunity to participate in promotions, contests, challenges, or sweepstakes (collectively, “Promotions”). You may be required to enter additional personal information to enter a Promotion. Each Promotion the Site offers will have its own entry page, which will include a list of rules describing the requirements for the Promotion.
2. How We Use and Disclose Information The Company may use and/or disclose your information (including your Personal Information) as follows:
(a) Our Business Purposes. We may use your information for the Company’s everyday business purposes such as to (1) provide services to you including through our subsidiaries and affiliates, (2) communicate updates, promotions, or news about the Company, its products, or events through e-mail or direct mail, (3) market our products and services, (4) monitor and conduct reviews of the Company’s products and offers, (5) help the Company improve its current products or develop new products, (6) collect demographic and geographic information about the users of the Site and its products, (7) communicate administrative or legislative related information, and (8) for purposes of data security, network security, audits, investigation or the processing of claims, and (9) fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information.
(b) Service Providers. From time to time, we may employ companies and individuals to perform certain services on our behalf (such as advertising and marketing, consulting, legal, or other services). These third-party service providers may have access to your information, but only to the extent required to perform their assigned roles, and we have entered into contractual arrangements with these persons to restrict use of your information for any other reason.
(e) Compliance with Law. We may release information about you if we believe such a release is necessary to comply with the law or in response to a subpoena or other legal process including any government or regulatory request. The Company also reserves the right to collect and share any information the Company deems necessary to investigate or take action in connection with suspected fraud, illegal activities, possible harm to persons or property, data hacking or breach, or as otherwise required or permitted by the law.
(f) Subsidiaries and Affiliates; Third Parties. We may disclose your information to the Company’s subsidiaries and affiliates. Further, to the extent you have consented or not opted out, we may release your information to third parties to market their products or services to you. We require these third parties to keep your information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
6. Access to Personal Information; Underage Users; Company Rights (a) Your Personal Information
Access to the Information you provided to the Site may be accessible for a limited period of time from the point of collection. If you are a registered user, you can access your account to review and change your information or to delete your account.
(c) The Company’s Rights The Company reserves the right to deny access, use, and registration privileges to any user, including without limitation, a registered user, of any services, features, or functions of the Site if there is a question regarding the identity of the person accessing or attempting to access the user’s account or any services, features, or functions. In the event that the Company denies a registered user access to his or her account, the Company will provide the registered user with an explanation of why the Company cannot provide such access and the contact information the registered user should use to inquire further into the denial of access.
7. How to Contact Us
CN Smokeless Company, LLC
790 S Battleground Ave
Grover, NC 28073
© 2021 CN Smokeless Company, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.